CRITERIA: Generally, our clients have large capital, commercial and / or infrastructure projects.
We work with major corporations and governments, where security is covered by acceptable
guarantees or undertakings, or bank guarantees from an acceptable major bank.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION (English translated):
1. Completed APPLICATION FORMS - submitted for assessment and compliance.
2. PROJECT DETAILS: - Executive Summary, Business Plan, Feasibility Study.
3. Funding needs: Cash-Flow Analyses, Turnover and Profit expectations.
4. Corporate registration documents and Articles of Association.
5. Copy of Passport of applicants / directors.
6. List of shareholders greater than 5% shareholding.
7. Proof of Funds, or equity input or venture capital input.
APPLICATION / ASSESSMENT TIME: 2 to 3 weeks.
PROCESSING TIME: Around 4 to 6 weeks, depending on the project complexity.
Project Assistance Strategy: We require a certain amount of essential documentation for compliance
assessment and viability. Our funding is targeted for large commercial and government projects.
These projects may include commercial property, factory production, energy, infrastructure, education, medical and other major commercial projects.
Assessment, Verification, Qualification: The assessment and verification phase could take up to 3 weeks. Standard international banking compliance is applied. The authenticity and viability of the project is assessed and development strategies are analysed.
Projects with a maximum economic and community benefit are taken into consideration.
Preparation of Documents: Final reporting and document collation is prepared. Formal and professional applications are prepared, conforming to the bank policy and criteria concerned.
Appraisal, Assessment: The formal application may take between 1 to 2 weeks depending on the project and financial institution or bank concerned. Assessment of project managers, accountability, financial, cash-flow and project development factors are assessed. Draft documents are prepared.
Copyright © 2010 - 2019 Global Project Capital Ltd. All rights reserved. Legal Notice / Disclaimer
BUSINESS CONSULTANTS AND
PROJECT FINANCIER SPECIALISTS